Job Title: Project manager
Research group: Functional Nanomaterials and Surfaces (FunNanoSurf)
Description of Group/Project:
The FunNanoSurf group focuses on the development of new photo- and/or electronically sensitive functional molecular systems, methodologies and devices for the deposition and use of such materials on substrates. The study of the different ways of commercialization of devices to aid molecular deposition is framed within a recent project awarded at European level, ERC-2022-PoC2 101138186, entitled: «Launching of a universal sublimation technology for molecular transfer on substrates (smolSUB)».
The work is related to market research and analysis/advertising of various devices created by the group for their subsequent validation to study at what level they will be more interesting to be launched to the market.
This dynamic and multidisciplinary project allows innovation and training, as well as offering the opportunity to collaborate with other groups at national and international level.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
The project manager will participate in the preparation of the market launch of the products developed within the framework of the project and in the tasks related to the management of the quality system implemented in the group. This will include the following tasks:
- Follow-up of the current TCP and evaluation of additional
- Outreach activities to research/companies: Interlocutor with the Communication department and the Business & Innovation departments of companies, foundations,
- Updating of the strategic contacts network: meetings/visits arranged with potential stakeholders and management of strategic alliances and closing of agreements with companies and foundations, etc.
- Promotion tasks: attendance to congresses/conventions, search for industrial contracts/financial support/collaborations, academic calls, etc.
- General management of the group (grant proposals and ..), including internal databases.
- Communication tasks: maintenance of website, social networks, planning and coordination of outreach activities with the target audience.
- Elaboration of the necessary communication materials: periodical minutes, summaries, advertising,
- Education: University A master’s degree in business or related fields, as well as knowledge in materials science will be highly valued.
- Knowledge: high level of Spanish and English, spoken and written. Experience in the world of scientific research in the areas of technology and/or scientific communication will be an asset.
- Professional experience: Have some degree and a minimum of experience in marketing (> 1 year).
- Personal Skills: Commitment, adaptation to change, teamwork, organization and planning, autonomy and resolution, communication, commercial vision, and
- Full-time job (37,5 h/week)
- 1 year contract
- Salary according to official CSIC pay scale (M3)
- Flexible, friendly and multidisciplinary environment
- Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona), SPAIN
How to apply?
Interested applicants can email their CV and a motivation letter to Núria Aliaga-Alcalde at email@example.com, adding «FunNanoSurf Group Project Manager offer» in the subject line of the email.
All applications should include the following:
- A cover
- A complete CV including contact
- Two letters of reference or reference
Deadline: 30/11/2023 or when a suitable candidate is found. However, in the interest of gender equality, it may be extended until the ratio of female to male candidates is reasonable.